The survival kit for parents! Put your mind at ease as you let your child have fun while learning!
Virtual Workshops with STEM Toolbox for Children ages 7-11 years old
What others think about us!
The STEMWerkz Investigators Enrichment Workshop is a series of lessons curated to enhance the child's understanding for various Science concepts.
Available for the following age group(s):
7 - 9 years old
10 - 11 years old
* Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions in Singapore, all enrichment workshops will be held virtually via Zoom.
4-in-a-bundle for the price of 1
(on top of the camp/workshop itself!)
1. FULL ACCESS TO AN
ONLINE DIGITAL SUITE
Mini-interactive online lessons for revision, live classes to attend with friends from all over the world, a guided learning journey with curated quizzes, and a town building game to practice of STEM skills.
All in one platform!
2. HANDS-ON STEM KITS
DELIVERED TO YOU
Receive STEM kits as accompanying content for the classes you sign up for! With these kits delivered right to your doorstep, enjoy the comfort of your home as we arrange all the logistics on your behalf!
Save all the trouble!
3. SPECIALLY CRAFTED ACTIVITY BOOKLETS
We really have it all covered for you! Live lessons with our educators, STEM kits to engage your child's senses, and even activity booklets to put their knowledge to practice! You really do not have to prepare anything.
Why the hassle!
4. CONTENTS BACKED BY EDUCATION EXPERTS
From the learning materials, to the digital suite, and more. All contents are backed by education experts of the 5E Model of Instruction, STEM Advisor, and the author of the Secondary Science textbooks.
The Advisory team
Dr. rodger w. bybee
- Chair of the Science Forum
- Chair of the Science Expert Group
- Questionnaire Panel Consultant for PISA (Program for International Student Success)
- Previously, Executive Director of the Biological Sciences Curriculum Study (BSCS)
Dr. Mark Salata
- B.S/ M.S in Biology, Ph.D. in Science Education
- Former Assoc. Professor of Biology at Gordon College
- Director of BSCS Keys to Science Summer Institute
- Over 20 yrs experience training educators globally on inquiry-based learning strategies
Mr. Eric Lam
- Co-authored over 10 Secondary Science textbooks used in Singapore & worldwide
- Recognized Global speaker and Teacher trainer on STEM education
- Mentor at MSc for Technopreneurship at the Nanyang Technological University in Singapore